Anyone enrolled in a class using the Glencoe Understanding Psychology textbook should consider this companion course. You will learn the material faster, retain it longer and earn a better grade.
How it works:
- Identify the chapter in your Glencoe Understanding Psychology textbook with which you need help.
- Find the corresponding chapter within our Glencoe Understanding Psychology textbook companion course.
- Watch fun videos that cover the psychology topics you need to learn or review.
- Complete the quizzes to test your understanding.
- If you need additional help, rewatch the videos until you've mastered the material or submit a question for one of our instructors.
Why it works:
- Fun Content: These videos make learning psychology fun with engaging animation and real world examples.
- Great Instructors: The lessons use exceptional educators who can take concepts like personality and make them easy to understand.
- Multiple Ways to Learn: Watch videos or read the lesson transcript.
- Easy to Use: Access this textbook companion on any smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Students will learn topics including:
- What the field of psychology is about
- Psychological research
- Neuroscience and behavior
- Sensation and perception
- States of consciousness
- Cognition and language
- Motivation and emotion
- Sexuality and gender
- Health psychology
- Psychological disorders
- Treatment of psychological disorders
- Social psychology
- Statistics in psychology
Share this Post